2 May 2014

BOTM #31

Not a huge amount of books this month as there was a book the I DNF so I wasted a bit of time on (which doesn't happen very often but because I didn't finish it I won't add it to the list and maybe try it again another time) plus it was Easter. Apart from that April was a good month as only one book I read was below 3/5!

Here's the books that I read in April:


  • The Winner's Curse (Winner's Trilogy, #1) by Marie Rutkoski - 2.5/5
  • Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1) by Kresley Cole - 5/5
  • Frigid (Frigid, #1) by J Lynn - 4.5/5
  • Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2) by Jamie McGuire - 5/5
  • Suddenly Royal (Suddenly, #1) by Nichole Chase - 5/5 (reread, originally read in February)
  • Recklessly Royal (Suddenly, #2) by Nichole Chase - 5/5
  • Out of Control by Sarah Alderson - 4/5
  • Into the Deep (Into the Deep, #1) by Samantha Young - 5/5
And the Book of the Month goes too...


 http://katesbooklife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/book-review-poison-princess-arcana.htmlhttp://katesbooklife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/book-review-walking-disaster-beautiful.htmlhttp://katesbooklife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/book-review-recklessly-royal-suddenly-2.html
This one was a really hard choice so for the first time it's a three way tie. I just couldn't decide which was better because for me they where all amazing in their own way. It would have been four but Suddenly Royal was a reread so I took it out of the running. For my review of each of these three books click on each of the pictures.