7 September 2014

Showcase Sunday #95

Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea.
Click images to take you to Goodreads.

Kindle Book Won
I could pick any of Alison Packard books after winning a competition over at Alison's website and I chose this one as its the first in the series and I haven't read it even though I read the second one. I am really looking forward to reading this book as I really loved the second book The Winning Season.

Free Kindle Books
 
 

Review Kindle Books
  
  
I am looking forward to reading all these books but none as much as Puppet as it's a Pinocchio retelling which I haven't read a retelling of Pinocchio before so I'm really excited about that.


What did you receive this week?