4 June 2015

Book of the Month - May

I honestly thought I didn't read as many books as what I had done maybe that was down to some of the books feeling as though they dragged. Here's what I read in May:


  • Flukes (Flukes, #1) by Nichole Chase - 4/5
  • The Happy Ever Afterlife of Rosie Potter (RIP) by Kate Winter - 4/5
  • Remembrance (Transcend Time, #1) by Michelle Madow - 3.5/5
  • One More Shot (Hometown Players, #1) by Victoria Denault - 5/5
  • World After (Penryn and & the End of Days, #2) by Susan Ee - 3.5/5
  • Redesigned (Off the Subject, #2) by Denise Grover Swank - 4/5
  • A Secret to Keep by Railyn Stone - 2.5/5
  • Burn For Me (Fighting Fire, #1) by Lauren Blakely - 3/5

And the book of the month is...


It was an easy pick for best book of this month as there was only one that got 5/5 which was this one. I loved every moment of this book and I can't wait to read more from this series.



What was your book of the month?