21 December 2015

Top 10 of 2015 - Best Books Read in 2015

I've decided to join Two Chicks On Books again this year to count down my favourite books. Throughout the week there will be different list, so without further ado let's get started!
Best books that I have read in 2015, it doesn't have to have been released in 2015, just a book that I've read in 2015.

10.
The Fine Art of Pretending (The Fine Art of Pretending, #1) by Rachel Harris
I read this at the beginning of the year and had to read the synopsis again to remind myself of what it was about. Once I reminded myself I remembered what a cute read it was and I can't wait to read more from this series.

9.
The Final Move (Hometown Players, #3) by Victoria Denault
This was a brilliant debut series but this one was better than the other two put together. I am really looking forward to reading more from Victoria Denault.

8.
 
Alex and Zack (Cold Fury Hockey, #1 & 3) by Sawyer Bennett
Number 8 is a bit of a cheat as it's a tie but in my defence they are both from the series, I just couldn't pick a favourite out of these two they where both as amazing as each other.

7.
The Closer You Come (The Original Heartbreakers, #1) by Gena Showalter
I don't think there's been a Gena Showalter book that I haven't loved and this one is no different. This one felt different from other books that I read as the characters wasn't perfect and it was gritty.

6.
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi
Another great end to another amazing series. This was one of those books that has everything in it that I always love in a book but it also had things in it that I never knew I was going to like. The ending was perfect for this story yet it has also left it open for maybe more if the author chooses to do so.

5.
Significance (Significance, #1) by Shelly Crane
I absolutely adored this book and found it so hard to decide over my top 5 and they would probably change if I was deciding on another day because they are all as amazing as each other.

4.
Hero by Samantha Young
I have to admit I had to remind myself about what this book was about but in my defence I did read this right at the beginning of the year, but because I've forgotten about it that was the reason why I couldn't put it any higher even after reading my rave review.

3.
The Substitute (The Wedding Pact, #1) by Denise Grover Swank
This is one of the most funniest read that I have ever read and I dare anyone not to fall in love with the Nan she is an amazing character. It's such a light hearted and feel good book that I just know I will be reading over and over again.

2.
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee
I loved the writing style of this book as it was beautifully written and it had me enthralled into the world of Penryn. The way in which it was all descripted it had me feeling like I was watching a film rather than reading a book.

1.
 
 
Stage Dive Series by Kylie Scott
Another bit of a cheat (but in my defence as the previous time I cheated I feel like it's not completely cheating when they are from the same series/author) but I really couldn't pick a favourite as they where all as outstanding as each other. I loved every moment spent with the Stage Dive men and I for one can't wait to read more from Kylie Scott I just hope it's as good as this series.




What was your favourite read of 2015?