1 June 2016

Book of the Month - May

I've read quite a few books in May but I haven't fallen head over heels for any of them plus I had a couple of DNF books which hardly ever happens to me.

Here's what I read in May:


  • Blurred Lines (Love Unexpectedly, #1) by Lauren Layne - 3.5/5
  • Wild Crush (Wild Cards, #2) by Simone Elkeles - 2.5/5
  • Sleepless in Manhattan (From Manhattan With Love, #1) by Sarah Morgan - 4/5
  • Across the Line (In the Zone, #2) by Kate Willoughby - 3.5/5
  • Chasing Crazy by Kelly Siskind - 3.5/5
  • Mortal Obligation (Dark Betrayal, #1) by Nichole Chase - 3.5/5
  • The Natural History of Us (The Fine Art of Pretending, #2) by Rachel Harris - 3/5
  • Talon (Talon, #1) by Julie Kagawa - 3/5
Also I DNFed Third Base by Heidi McLaughlin as well as Stacked Up by Sidney Halston.


The book of the month goes to...

Sleepless in Manhattan (From Manhattan with Love, #1) 
by Sarah Morgan

So no five star books this month so I had to go to my only four star book which was a good book and I am looking forward to continuing with the series.



What's your book of the month?