1 July 2016

Book of the Month - June

A bit of a slow reading month and I'm so behind on my reviews but I'll get there in the end. It's been a bit of a hit and miss month with what I've read in June.

Here's what I read in June:


  • Edge of Glory (Friendship, Texas, #1) by Magan Vernon - 3/5
  • Built (Saints of Denver, #1) by Jay Crownover - 4.5/5
  • Pucked (Pucked, #1) by Helena Hunting - 3.5/5
  • Sunset in Central Park (From Manhattan With Love, #2) by Sarah Morgan - 3.5/5
  • Frozen by L.A. Casey - 3/5
I did DNF another book which was The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows I had to stop it because it was taking awhile to get into then I bought a new book that I couldn't wait to read. I will most likely go back to this book so it's a DNF for now.

And the book of the month goes too...

Built (Saints of Denver, #1) by Jay Crownover

Another book that didn't have a five star read but this one was so close as I almost gave it five stars but there was a moment that annoyed me so I couldn't give it to in the end but it was a very good read that pulled me out of my reading slump even if it was for a little while.


What was your book of the month?