13 October 2013

Showcase Sunday #62

Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea and for more info click on the SS image which will take you straight to the blog. Click images to take you to Goodreads.
 
Physical Books Bought/Swapped

 
Dare You To was from a Book Mooch which I have read before from Netgalley but I wanted a physical copy to go with my copy of Pushing the Limits. I also received Walking Disaster as a book swap.
 
Kindle Books Bought
 
  
Cinderella Dressed in Ashes was only 77p! So I had to get it right? Also My Dad owed me £5 so I got a couple of Kindle books and Ten Tiny Breaths went down in price to £4.49 which was £6.99 at the beginning of the week!
 
Free Kindle Books
 
Just the one this week.
 
Kindle Books for Review