3 November 2013

BOTM #25

I have now finished work so I have had a bit of a better month of reading although I'm still slow at reading! Here's the books that I read in October:

  • Quantum Entanglement (Interchron #2) by Liesel K. Hill - 3/5
  • Mia's Return (Destiny's Trinities #2) by Teal Ceagh - 1.5/5
  • Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 5/5
  • Vampire World by Rich Douglas - 1/5
  • Definitely, Maybe in Love by Ophelia London - 5/5
  • Beg (Songs of Submission #1) by C.D. Reiss - 2/5
  • Trouble Comes Knocking by Mary Duncanson - 4/5
And the book of the month is...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18593563-definitely-maybe-in-love
 
This month's boo of the month was a hard one as there was a couple of books that where 5/5 but in the end I went for the book as I just fell in love with the whole book there was nothing wrong with it in my eyes. For my full review click here.