2 October 2014

Book of the Month #36

I've not had a too bad a month of reading which I'm pleased about.
Here's what I have read in September:


  • My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves, #1) by Amanda Hocking - 4.5/5
  • Possess by Gretchen McNeil - 3.5/5
  • Her Best Shot (Hot & Nerdy, #1) by Shannyn Schroeder - 4.5/5
  • Saving Grace (Mad World, #2) by Christine Zolendz - 5/5
  • Beyond Repair by Charlotte Stein - 3/5
  • Reluctantly Royal (Suddenly, #3) by Nichole Chase - 5/5
  • Her Perfect Game (Hot & Nerdy, #2) by Shannyn Schroeder - 2.5/5
  • After Math (Off the Subject, #1) by Denise Grover Swank - 5/5
  • 13 to Life (13 to Life, #1) by Shannon Delany - 4/5
  • Hope for Her by Sydney Aaliyah Michelle - 2/5
  • Flaming Hot (Firefighters of Lanville , TX, #2) by Lynn LaFleur - 3/5
And the book of the month is...

I know I had a few 5/5 books but this one stood out to me as I loved it so much and the only thing wrong with it was that it wasn't long enough!