6 May 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - Scorched by J.Lynn


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Here's this week's book I can't wait for...

Scorched (Frigid, #2) by J. Lyn/Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Publication: 16th June 2015

Synopsis:
Sometimes life leaves a mark. 
Most days, Andrea doesn't know whether she wants to kiss Tanner or punch him in the gut. He is seriously hot, with legit bedroom eyes and that firefighter body of his, but he's a major player, and he never cuts her any slack. 
But when her life spirals out of control, he's there for her. The only problem is, no one else can save her... only she can save herself.

I loved Frigid and before this book comes out I will definitely need to reread it so I can remember things. Looking back at my review (yup I needed to do that as there's not much I can remember) I had said that I loved Andrea and Tanner which makes me really excited about their book.




What are you waiting on?