1 February 2015

Book of the Month - January 2015

I can't believe January is over already! I am pretty pleased with the amount of books that I read in January with some brilliant new reads.
Here's what I read in January:


  • Goodness and Light (Christmas in New York, #4) by Patty Blount - 5/5
  • A New Beginning (A New Beginning, #1) by Brenda Kennedy - 3.5/5
  • Lick (Stage Dive, #1) by Kylie Scott - 5/5
  • Goddess (Starcrossed, #3) by Josephine Angelini - 4.5/5
  • Avoiding Commitment (Avoiding, #1) by K.A. Linde - 1.5/5
  • Smouldered (The Electric Tunnel, #2) by Rachel Blaufeld - 3/5
  • Model Behaviour by Tamara Morgan - 3.5/5
  • Conspiracy Girl by Sarah Alderson - 4.5/5
  • The Departed (MacKinnon Curse, #3) by J.A. Templeton - 4.5/5
  • Thoughtful (Thoughtless, #1.5) by S.C. Stephens - 4/5

And the book of the month goes to...


 
I couldn't pick out of these two books as both of them where amazing. Goodness and Light was only a short novella but I still had to pick it because it was just as good as a full length novel.