2 April 2015

Book of the Month - March

Overall my reading throughout March was better than what I originally thought.

Here's what I read in March:


  • I Wish (I Wish, #1) by Elizabeth Langston - 4/5
  • Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5) by Richelle Mead - 4.5/5
  • Exiled (Immortal Essence, #1) by RaShelle Workman - 2/5
  • Red by Alyxandra Harvey - 3/5
  • Play (Stage Dive, #2) by Kylie Scott - 5/5
  • My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - 3/5
  • On the Surface (In the Zone, #1) by Kate Willoughby - 3.5/5
  • Wicked (A Wicked Saga, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 4.5/5
  • Get Lucky by Robin Corvington - 2/5
  • Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2) by Samantha Young - 5/5

And the book of the month goes to...

I only had a couple of five star rating books but this one for me outshone every book I read in March even the other five star book so naturally Play had to be my BOTM.



What was your BOTM in March?