Here's what I read in August:
- His Forbidden Princess (Royal Holiday, #4) by Jeannie Moon - 3.5/5
- The Accidental Assassin (The Assassins, #1) by Nichole Chase - 4.5/5
- Catching Heat (Feeling the Heat, #3) by Alison Packard - 4.5/5
- Sentinel (Covenant, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 4/5
- The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J. A. Redmerski - 3.5/5
- Never Never by Brianna Shrum - 2.5/5
- The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass - 3/5
- Deep (Stage Dive, #4) by Kylie Scott - 5/5
And the book of the month goes too...
This was an easy pick this month as it was my only 5 star book. I was starting to think that it was going to be my first month in a long time that I never read a 5 star book but I knew I was on to a winner with a Stage Dive book and I wasn't wrong it was just as good as the others in this series.
What's your favourite book you read in August?