10 September 2015

Book Tag - 7 Deadly Sins of Reading

The Reading Pile has taken inspiration from the vloging Book Tag community over to the blogging world. Like her I'm not actually going to tag anyone but you're more than welcome to give it a try like I have just head over to her page and leave a link in her comments or in mine as I'm nosey and love to know what everyone else has done.

Over at The Reading Pile she has done the posts every Thursday and has already done a few so I thought I would go through the ones she has already done and do the ones I like the look of.

My Book Tag post this week is: 7 Deadly Sins of Reading:

I am not claiming this picture as my own – I found it on Google. The image its self is of the homunculus from Full Metal Alchemist. The sins from left to right: Sloth, Greed, Wrath, Pride, Gluttony, Lust and Envy. Wording used from The Reading Pile.

Greed - What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?
 
I have brought a lot of free books from Amazon and Significance was one of many but that one was my favourite free read ever. I don't really spend a lot on my books hardbacks are usually the dearest, however I did buy a special edition of Wizard of Oz. I can't remember how much it was but it was dearer than your average hardcover cover book.

Wrath - What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
 
Alyson Noel - I loved the first two Immortals books but the further I went into the series I got fed up with it and the characters. Then I went onto her Soul Seekers series which started off ok but book two not so much. I haven't read anymore books as of yet but I will try some more eventually and hopefully they will be as good as Evermore but I'm wary about them.

Gluttony - What book have you deliciously devoured with no shame whatsoever?
 
I adore both of these books and reread them within the space of a month or so and I feel like I need to read them again this year as well and hopefully I will get around to them soon.

Sloth - What book have you neglected due to laziness?
I've had this book since its release but I haven't gotten around to reading it as of yet I keep wanting to read it but every time I look at the sheer size of it, it puts me off plus after reading the previous books I know that the chapters will also be long which also puts me off reading short books let alone long books like this one.

Pride - What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?
I don't talk about certain books just to come off intellectual I talk about them if I love them. The only kind of books I could even think of for this answer would be college/university books that I had to read to get a better understanding of the subject but not to make me sound like an intellectual reader although since the books I read in Uni where about design and the different signs used makes me feel like I could sound like an intellectual reader if I wanted to come across that way.

Lust - What do you find most attractive in male or female characters?
This one is so hard it really depends on the way in which the characters are written because there are times when I love the bad arrogant boy but recently I also love the good guy as well. The most common trait that most of the guys that I like in books are they are funny, tall and fit. I'd say that all the Stage Dive guys written by Kylie Scott all have attributes that I love as they all come across as a guy I would love.

Envy - What book would you like to receive as a gift?
Another hard question as I pretty much get books that I want however, I am so far behind on books by Abbi Glines I have the first few in all of her series but then I stop getting them for some reason. I also get very envious over people who are able to get signed books, I do have a few but not by any of my favourite authors :(