1 January 2016

Book of the Month/Year - December

Another slow reading month for me in the month of December but I did get a couple of short books read to bump it up a little bit.

Here's what I did get through in December -


  • Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1) by Alice Clayton - 3/5
  • Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern - 2.5/5
  • Finding Christmas by Jeannie Moon - 4/5
  • The Shadow Prince (Mortal Enchantment, #1) by Stacey O'Neale - 4.5/5
And the book of the month goes too...

This was a hard one this month as I had no five star books but this one was very close maybe if it was a little longer I would have loved it even more than what I did do.

And now for the book (more like series) of the year goes too...

I read the whole Stage Dive series and I adored them all so much so I couldn't pick a favourite as they are all as amazing as each other.




What was your book of the month/year?

Happy New Year!!