1 May 2016

Book of the Month - April

I had a descent month of reading in April as I was able to finish 7 books although not all of them where enjoyable but some of them where brilliant.

Here's what I read in April:


  • The Aftermath (The Hurricane, #2) by R.J. Prescott - 5/5
  • Ryker (Cold Hockey Fury, #4) by Sawyer Bennett - 4/5
  • The Player (The Wedding Pact, #2) by Denise Grover Swank - 2/5
  • End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, #3) by Susan Ee - 4/5
  • Broken Juliet (Starcrossed, #2) by Leisa Rayven - 4/5
  • Unrivalled (Beautiful Idols, #1) by Alyson Noel - 2/5
  • Rush by Shae Ross - 4.5/5


And the book of the month is...


The Aftermath (The Hurricane, #2) by R.J. Prescott
I loved reading book two nearly as much as the first book and I really hope there will be more from this series as I would love to see the other boys their HEA.


What is your book of the month?