1 May 2016

Showcase Sunday - April


Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea.
Click images to take you to Goodreads.

Here's what I got in April...

Paperback Books Bought
One of my favourite authors and I finally got my hands on this beast although it might take me a little while to get to it as I still need to read the last one in the Mortal Instruments series before I go onto this one but it was on offer so I had to buy it.

Kindle Books Bought
I bought this one while it was on offer as well.

Review Kindle Books
  
  
  
As you can see I'm a little obsessed with Loveswept publishing as I have read a few from them and have pretty much loved them all so nearly everytime they put a new book up on netgalley I jump at the chance to read something new.




What did you receive this week/month?