25 March 2012

In My Mailbox #23

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Story Siren. This is where we show what we have either bought or was given throughout the week gone by.









I actually went a whole week without requesting anything on Netgalley but I did get some hard copies:

Burn Mark by Laura Powell
I received this as a review copy from the lovely publishers Bloomsbury. It sound really good so I am looking forward to reading it.


Fated by Sarah Alderson
This book I received as a swap which I was so pleased about as it sounds like my kind of book and I also have another of Sarah Alderson books still to read so here's hoping I like her style of writing!


Endure by Carrie Jones
Another book that I received from Bloomsbury (I seem to love their stuff). I have read the others in this series and I believe this is the last in the series so I am looking forward to seeing how it is all going to end.


Immortal City by Scott Speer
This is another book that I received for reviewing but this time by Scholastic which this will be the first time I review a book for them but I have read others by them and loved them so here's hoping I will like this one.

That's my books that was in my mailbox this week what was in yours?

 

11 comments:

  1. Burn Mark and Fated are definitely on my TBR list, I enjoyed Hunting Lila last year:) Great books, hope you enjoy them!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I'd really like to read the Carrie Jones books. I've heard good things.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh... I saw Fated somewhere the other day but didn't pick it up. Oh well. Great haul!

    Drop by my IMM?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome week in books! Hope you enjoy them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fated looks creepy but so good! Enjoy your books! :)

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Been hearing very mixed reviews about Immortal City. Enjoy them.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I really need to read two or three of them.. And about Burn Mark.. Wow, I liked the in-progress cover more than the final one. XD XD

    New LinkyFollower! :)

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOh those look good! Liking the covers, yet I haven't heard of any of them! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Immortal City looks great! and sounds good too!
    Enjoy your new books :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://bumblesandfairytales.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul Kate :) !! I read the first book in the Need series a while ago in French and really liked it .. I really have to purchase a copy of the second book in the series ! Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete