31 December 2013

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

 
I completely failed this in 2013 so I thought I would join Bookish and try again in 2014 with a more reachable target. I will try and go over my goal but no promises.
 For all the information about this challenge click on the button at the top of this page.
 
My goal this year is: 11-20 - A Friendly Hug
 
Here is what I plan on reading (Subject to change):
 
1. Splintered by A.G. Howard
2. Breathe by Abbi Glines
3. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
4. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
5. Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
7. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
8.Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
9. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
10. Fathomless by Jackson Pearce
11. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
 
Good luck everyone!