11 December 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #14

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
Here's this week's book I can't wait for...
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9627755-isla-and-the-happily-ever-after?ac=1

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3)

by Stephanie Perkins

Release Date: 13th May 2014

 
Blurb
From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.

I stumbled on this book last week when looking for some new WOW's and I couldn't believe I never knew about it but now that I do I can't wait! I loved Anna and the French Kiss so much but I still haven't read book 2 but I do have it and will read it after I reread Anna's book again.
I don't think that this will be the final cover but who knows worser covers have happened!

 
What's your WOW?