1 November 2014

Book of the Month #37

I had a bad month of reading in October as it was a busy month with my personal life getting in but I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Here's what I did get read in October:


  • Lost and Found (Lost and Found, #1) by Nicole Williams - 5/5
  • Someday Maybe (Definitely Maybe, #2) by Ophelia London - 4/5
  • Addicted by Zoey Williams - 2.5/5
  • My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1) by Rachel Harris - 3.5/5

And the book of the month goes to...

Lost and Found (Lost and Found, #1) by Nicole Williams

This months best book was easy to choose from as there was only one five star book. I really enjoyed this book even though the beginning I thought it was going to drag everything else made up for the beginning. I can't wait to continue with this series so I can see how everything ends up.