16 November 2014

Showcase Sunday #103

Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea.
Click images to take you to Goodreads.

Physical Book
I wasn't a huge fan of the first one but I did get the second one (which I haven't read yet) for review so when I saw this hardback copy of the final book for only £1.46 I just had to get it which was a lot cheaper than the paperback version!

Kindle Books Bought
 
Looking forward to reading both of these books as I have read other books by these authors which I have loved so I'm hoping that I will love these ones just as much.

Free Kindle Books
  
  
 

Review Kindle Books

  
  
Really looking forward to these books especially a few of them that have been on previous W.O.W posts.


What did you receive this week?