23 December 2014

Top 10 of 2014 - Day 2

 I had so much fun with this last year I had to join the fun again. This meme is hosted by Two Chicks On Books click on the above button to heard over to their blog.

Best Book Covers of 2014 (MUST be a book released in 2014. Would be best if it’s a book you’ve READ in 2014, but it’s not required)

10.
Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout - What really draws me into this book is the colours with that hint of red it just stands out. 

9.
Fire of Stars and Dragons by Melissa A. Petreshock - The fire in the background looks stunning and it was that, that wanted me to read this book.

8.
Come Back To Me by Mila Gray - There's just something about this book cover that draws me in. I love that this could be a part of a scene in the book which is something that I like to see in book covers.

7.
Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick - Becca Patrick does it again as every book cover that she has had I have loved and this one is no different.

6.
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout - This cover is the America version and I just wish that us in the UK had this one as it's stunning and ours is a bit too plain for my liking.

5.
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski - For me this cover was what made me want to read this book I just wish the story lived up to the cover.

4.
Apolonia by Jamie McGuire - There may not be much in this cover but with the patterns and colours it makes it stand out.

3.
Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven - This cover is so cute. The colours are bold which did draw me in but what drew me in even more was the heart which looks shattered it looks so effective.

2.
Happenstance by Jamie McGuire - Another cover of McGuire that I love, I could've even had more as her covers always seem to stand out from the crowd.

1.
The One by Kiera Cass - The whole Selection series has stunning covers and for me this one just outshines them all as well as any other covers of 2014. 



What where your favourite covers of 2014?