25 December 2014

Top 10 of 2014 - Day 4

 I had so much fun with this last year I had to join the fun again. This meme is hosted by Two Chicks On Books click on the above button to heard over to their blog.


Best Book Boyfriends of 2014 (MUST be from a book released in 2014 and from a book you’ve READ in 2014)
I have cheated and picked someone from a book published in any year but I have read them. May contain spoilers!
10.
Marcus Hardy (Because of Low by Abbi Glines) - Marcus is such a good guy that it was hard not to love him.

9.
Cam Hamilton (Wait For You by Jennifer L. Armentrout) - Such a great guy that was always there for Avery who wouldn't want that in a book boyfriend?

8.
Jesse Walker (Lost and Found by Nicole Williams) - Not usually fan of the good guy but this book changed all of that.

7.
Aiden St. Delphi (Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout) - I have always had a soft spot for Aiden but that got stronger during this book.

6.
Alex (Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson) - It's hard not to fall in love with Alex.

5.
Tyler O'Neil (Maybe This Christmas by Sarah Morgan) - Such a charming guy with loads of humour.

4.
Travis Maddox (Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire) - All the brothers are hard not to fall in love with but Travis has to be my favourite, there just something about this bad boy that warms my heart.

3.
Max D'Lynsal (Reluctantly Royal by Nichole Chase) - I can imagine Max as the model on the cover!

2.
Daemon Black (Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout) - Daemon has always been my favourite male character that Jennifer has written. He has such a smart mouth but he is so sweet and would do anything for those he loves.

1.
 
Kit Ryan (Come Back To Me by Mila Gray)/Alex D'Lynsal (Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase) - How can you expect me to choose between a man in uniform and Prince Charming it is just not possible!