1 January 2015

Book of the Month #39

I had a pretty decent December reading month which I think has more to do with a few of the books where short stories.
Here's what I read in December:


  • Off Campus (Bend or Break, #1) by Amy Jo Cousins - 2.5/5
  • The Perfect Christmas by Kate Forster - 3/5
  • Feel by Karen-Anne Stewart - 4.5/5
  • Opposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 5/5
  • Christmas is Cancelled (Christmas is Cancelled, #1) by Aurelia B. Rowel - 3.5/5
  • Maybe This Christmas (O'Neil Brothers, #3) by Sarah Morgan - 5/5
  • Dashing Through the Snow by Paige Rion - 3/5
  • This Christmas (Christmas in New York, #1) by Jeannie Moon - 4/5
  • All I Want For Christmas (Christmas in New York, #2) by Jennifer Gracen - 3/5
  • A Light in the Window (Christmas in New York, #3) by Jolyse Barnett - 3/5
  • Reread - Come Back To Me by Mila Gray - 5/5

And the book of the month is...

 
I loved both of these end of series that I just couldn't pick one book as they are both completely different but amazing in their own way.



Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you all have a fantastic 2015!