11 January 2015

Showcase Sunday #109

Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea.
Click images to take you to Goodreads.

I never did a Showcase last week as I didn't get many books so I have added them to this weeks Showcase Sunday post.

Physical Books
 
I have been after Dorothy Must Die for awhile now so once I had my missing amazon gc I just had to get it. I also got a hardback of Dead of Winter which I am looking forward to reading I just need to read book 2 first. Does anyone know if there's any more in the Arcana Chronicles?

Kindle Books
  
I am so happy about getting all three of these kindle books I can't wait to start them.

Free Kindle Books
  
 

Review Kindle Books
  
  



What did you receive this week?