25 January 2015

Showcase Sunday #110

Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea.
Click images to take you to Goodreads.

I didn't get many books last week so I have decided to put what I did get with what I got this week.

Physical Books
I was surprised when this came as I wasn't expecting it but thanks to Bloomsbury I was sent a copy it also had a mask with it which looked stunning but it got broke in the post.

Kindle Books Brought
  
I still have Christmas voucher left for Amazon so I just couldn't help myself with these beauties. 

Free Kindle Books
  
  
 

Review Kindle Books
  
  
 
It may seem a lot but in my defence this was from over two weeks worth and they all seemed too good to pass up.





What did you receive this week?