Seeing as I haven't been working I've had a little bit better reading this month but it's still down to what I used to do.
Here's what I read in January 2016:
- Bad Romeo (Starcrossed, #1) by Leisa Rayven - 3.5/5
- The Deal (Off-Campus, #1) by Elle Kennedy - 5/5
- Runaway Groom (The Logan Series, #1) by Sally Clements - 3/5
- Not Okay, Cupid by Heidi R. Kling - 3/5
- Oblivion (Lux, #1.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 4/5
- VIP (Rock & Release, #1) by Riley Edgewood - 1.5/5
And the winner is...
This was by far my favourite book of the month! I enjoyed it so much and I can't wait to read more from this series.
What was your book of the month?