This weeks topic is: Top ten books I had strong emotions over.
This could be a book that made me laugh, cry, or got angry over.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling - This book was sad and funny and it was the end of an era which made me sad as well.
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini - There was some really sad scenes in this book that had me not just feeling I was going to cry but there was actual tears.
- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer - I was very angry with this book I hate to watch this film as well as I remember how angry I was with the characters.
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger - This book was so moving you just have to cry. This book also made me very angry in the way it ended I just wanted to throw it across the room as I was disappointed.
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - This made me cry so much and really did have a lasting effect on me once I had finished it.
- Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead - Such a mouth opening moment right at the end that you don't expect which also made me cry!
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer - Another sad book for me but it also made me laugh out loud as well it was a good mix of emotions.
- Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman - It was such a long time that I can't remember what happened but what I remember feeling was outrage and tears I couldn't stand the way this book made me feel and I know I just would not be able to read it again!
- Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost - This series always makes me laugh no matter how many times I read them. There is also some moments that make me cry and also get very angry at them.
- Entangled by Cat Clarke - This book made me so angry I wanted to throw it across the room!