1 November 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #5

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we plan our reading week!





This weeks topic is: Top ten books I had strong emotions over.
This could be a book that made me laugh, cry, or got angry over.
  1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling - This book was sad and funny and it was the end of an era which made me sad as well.
  2. Eragon by Christopher Paolini - There was some really sad scenes in this book that had me not just feeling I was going to cry but there was actual tears.
  3. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer - I was very angry with this book I hate to watch this film as well as I remember how angry I was with the characters.
  4. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger - This book was so moving you just have to cry. This book also made me very angry in the way it ended I just wanted to throw it across the room as I was disappointed.
  5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - This made me cry so much and really did have a lasting effect on me once I had finished it.
  6. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead - Such a mouth opening moment right at the end that you don't expect which also made me cry!
  7. The Host by Stephenie Meyer - Another sad book for me but it also made me laugh out loud as well it was a good mix of emotions.
  8. Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman - It was such a long time that I can't remember what happened but what I remember feeling was outrage and tears I couldn't stand the way this book made me feel and I know I just would not be able to read it again!
  9. Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost - This series always makes me laugh no matter how many times I read them. There is also some moments that make me cry and also get very angry at them.
  10. Entangled by Cat Clarke - This book made me so angry I wanted to throw it across the room!

7 comments:

  1. You've some some great choices! HP was definitely the end of an era and New Moon made me so angry I almost didn't finish it! I loved the Hunger Games - I think it brought out each emotion at some point!

    My Top Ten List

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks - some I've read before and some I can't wait to read (just requested Shadow Kiss from the library).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! It seems like Harry Potter is bound to make most people's list. The fifth book made mine! And The Hunger Games--such a great series. It wreaked havoc with my emotions, even though it's not on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! There are some hilarious bits in the Night Huntress books, especially when Spade appears.

    My top ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list. I agree with Harry Potter and The Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great top ten! The Host also made mine!

    My Top Ten: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-had.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the same way as you did about both New Moon and The Hunger Games! I haven't even seen the New Moon movie the book infuriated me that much.

    ReplyDelete