3 June 2014

BOTM #32

A bit of a slow month of reading for me in May, which I think has something to do with trying to read Wicked I just couldn't get into it. Just under halfway through I decided to stop reading it and I will hopefully go back to it at a later date when Wicked the show isn't so fresh in my mind. It also took me awhile to read the first few books of the month as it took me a little time to get into them but I eventually did.

Here's what I read in May:


  • Camp Boyfriend (Camp Boyfriend, #1) by J.K. Rock - 3.5/5
  • Entwined by Heather Dixon - 3/5
  • Flight (The Crescent Chronicles, #1)by Alyssa Rose Ivy - 3/5
  • Storm (Elemental, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer - 5/5
  • Legal Affairs - Confessions of a Litigation God by Sawyer Bennett - 5/5
  • Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4) by Katie McGarry - 4/5
  • Off the Record (Record, #1) by K.A. Linde - 4.5/5

And the book of the month goes to...

 
Another month where I couldn't pick just one favourite book. Both of these where the only 5 star books that I read so it only seemed fair to have them joint favourites plus they are both completely different so there's no way to compare them. I was addicted to both of these books that when I was reading them I just didn't want to put either of them down, I loved every minute of both of these books and I can't wait to read more from both of these authors.