1 June 2014

Showcase Sunday #84

Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea.
Click images to take you to Goodreads.

Physical Books
  
These books are all for review, the first two are from Hot Key Books and the last one is by Pan Macmillan publishers. Say Her Name is a new kind of genre for me as I don't usually like creepy books but it sounded too good to not ask for it.

Free Kindle Books
  
Amazon UK now has a New Adult section of kindle books which is dangerous for me as I'm addicted to New Adult books, I just hope these three books are as good as the NA books I have read before.

Review Kindle Books
  
These three books are from either the author or the publishers which I am so thankful for as they sound amazing.
  
 
The rest of the review books are thanks to Netgalley.