Here's what I read in June:
- Red at Night by Katie McGarry - 4.5/5
- Fathomless (Fairytale Retellings, #3) by Jackson Pearce - 2/5
- Fire of Stars and Dragons (Stars and Souls, #1) by Melissa Petreshock - 4.5/5
- Burned (Miller Sisters, #2) by Sarah Morgan - 4/5
- Come Back To Me by Mila Gray - 5/5
- Jane by April Lindner - 3/5
- Beautiful Oblivion (Maddox Brothers, #1) by Jamie McGuire - 5/5
- Wait For You (Wait For You, #1) by J. Lynn - 4/5
- A Safe Space by E.M. Tippetts - 4/5
- Just One Night (Sex, Love & Stiletto, #3) by Lauren Layne - 4/5
- City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare - 3.5/5
And the book of the month goes to...
Here we go again with another great month of books I've read and I just couldn't pick out of these two as they where both as good as each other in their own way.
I would highly recommend both of these books to anyone who loves a GREAT contemporary romance!
What's your book of the month?