1 October 2015

Book of the Month - September

I had the worst reading month I've read in a long while as I only managed to read 5 books this month. I may have had a bad reading month but I also had an amazing month personally as I turned 30 and went to Ireland a place where I have always dreamed of going so I just didn't have time to get through my books like I usually do.

Here's the books that I did get through in September:


  • Making A Play (Hometown Players, #2) by Victoria Denault - 4/5
  • Real (Real, #1) by Katy Evans - 3/5
  • Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi - 4.5/5
  • Wide Awake (Wide Awake, #1) by Shelly Crane - 4.5/5
  • Providence (Providence, #1) by Jamie McGuire - 3.5/5


And the book of the month goes too...

 
I didn't read any books that rated the full 5/5 but these two books I did love enough to rate them 4.5/5 and where by far my favourite books that I read in September.



What did you read in September?