4 October 2015

Showcase Sunday #118


Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea.
Click images to take you to Goodreads.

I have a few more books that I usually do as it was my 30th Birthday in September so naturally I got a Amazon voucher which I have spent a bit of but I still have some left over. Here's what I received in the month of September!

Paperback Books Recieved
  
 
I received Yours Tonight and Nymphs for review from the publishers. I got the rest for my Birthday.

Kindle Books Bought
  
I've wanted to read all these books since the moment I had heard about them and now I've finally gotten around to buying them thanks to my voucher.

Free Kindle Books
  
I didn't get many free books this month as there wasn't many that I really wanted to give a try this past month.

Kindle Review Books
  
  
 
Looking forward to reading these books in the upcoming months.




What did you receive this month/week?