4 March 2013

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #67

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)
Had a slow couple of weeks but I am finally getting back to blogging properly so hopefully I will get more reviews done.

Reviewed Last Week
(Click on title for review)
 
 
Currently Reading
 
Legend by Marie Lu
When I first started this I thought it was good but not great but now I am really into it and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next.
 
Ever by Jessa Russo
I am finding this a sweet book and I'm hoping it continues on being good.
 
 
Reading Next
 
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
 
You'll Be Safe Here by Kristine Pierce
 
Looking forward to reading both these books.