1 June 2012

BOTM #8

Here's the books that I read in May 2012:

  • Intertwined by Gena Showalter
  • Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
  • Exiled by J. R. Wagner
  • Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen
  • Torn by Stephanie Guerra
  • Burn Mark by Laura Powell
  • Raised By Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

And the book of the month goes too...


Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen

This month was very hard as I had two books that was rated 5 stars but in the end I looked at my reviews and Scarlet had no negative thoughts on it.
A great book that I would recommend anyone who hasn't read it to go read it right this second as it's one of the best re-tellings I have ever read. It's one of those books that I wanted more than the one book and I know I will be reading it over and over again.
For my review click HERE

1 comment:

  1. You read so many books this past month! I always try to read at least one per week, but my life gets way too hectic and I'm really behind :( x

    ReplyDelete