4 June 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading #32

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)



Currently Reading

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown

Both of these book I have only read the first couple of chapters so I'm not too sure what I think about them just yet but the do seem interesting looking forward to see what happens next with them both.


Reading Next

The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
Looking forward to reading this as I enjoyed the first one I'm just hoping that I enjoy more than what I did.

This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
Can't remember what this one was about but the cover looks intriguing so I'm hoping that it will be a good read.



That's what I am planning on reading this week, what's on your reading list for the week?

3 comments:

  1. Wowza!! Kind of a mysterious week huh? :)

    Happy reading this week!
    What are YOU reading??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Lies Beneath.

    Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh Lies Beneath is definitely catching my interest more and more! Also cannot wait for The Golden Lily!!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete