3 March 2014

BOTM #29

Listing all the books that I read during February I was surprised by how many I read. It's been a mixed bag in February as I have read some amazing books but also a few that I wasn't a huge fan of.
Here's the books that I read in February:


  • Once Upon a Masquerade by Tamara Hughes - 2/5
  • Hourglass (Hourglass, #1) by Myra McEntire - 4.5/5
  • Shattered Promises (Shattered Promises, #1) by Jessica Sorensen - 2/5
  • Smokin' Hot by Lynn LaFleur - 3/5
  • Crazy Stupid Sex by Maisey Yates - 3/5
  • Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1) by Abbi Glines - 5/5
  • Misbehaving by Tiffany Reisz - 4/5
  • Switched by Cassie Mae - 5/5
  • Her Valentine Fantasy by Nancy Warren - 2.5/5
  • Incarnate (Newsoul, #1) by Jodi Meadows - 4.5/5
  • 10 Ways to Handle the Best Man by Heidi Rice - 2/5
  • Fall From Grace (Mad World, #1) by Christine Zolendz - 4.5/5
  • Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi - 5/5
And the book of the month goes to...

This was a hard one to choose and at one point I was thinking of making it a three way tie with my 5/5 books, but once I thought about it it was this one that I couldn't think of any negative thoughts. The other two books there was a tiny part that I could say I didn't like but not this one.