30 July 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #40

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)

No books reviewed this week as I had a week of from blogging and been in hospital and recovering so not much read. I am now back on my feet so will try and read some more but I am into the Olympics.

Currently Reading

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
By the time you read this I will have finished this book it has taken me awhile to read it but it has nothing to do with the book as it is a brilliant book and very addictive I highly recommend this book.



Next up to read

Foretold by Jana Oliver
I am really looking forward to read this book as it's the last one and I can't wait to see how it's all going to end.

Semi-Charmed Life by Nora Zelevansky
I was going to start this book a couple of weeks ago but never got around to it but I am going to try and start it sometime this week.


That's what I am planning on reading this week let me know what you're reading


5 comments:

  1. I'm your 300th follower. I am so excited for Foretold. I haven't read Pushing The Limits yet, but I have it to read and Semi Charmed Life looks good :)

    My Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semi-Charmed Life, eh? Off to find out more about this one!

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?I hope you will stop in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! I can't wait for Foretold either, but it doesn't release til December for us in the US! December! Oh well...I am so behind though, still need to read the last in the series so I guess I shouldn't really complain! :)

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Pushing the Limits. I'm glad it's brilliant!

    Old follower

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2012/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove the cover on Semi-Charmed, don't you??? :)

    Have a great reading week!
    The Brunette Librarian Blog

    ReplyDelete