19 October 2012

Follow Friday #20

 
Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This is a great way to discover new blogs and make new friends! This weeks featured blogs are Kinx's Book Nook and Shelf Addiction.
 
 
Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?
 
 
Answer: My usual genre is Paranormal Romance which I do love but I have been trying a few other genre's to mix it up. Now that I am looking into other genre's I find the best is Contemporary Romance which I wouldn't have tried before as I used to just stick to my usual genre as I knew that I will most likely love that book. Now every Contemporary Romance book that I have read I have rated it no less than four stars!
I am finding it really hard to pick a favourite book from that genre so I am going to pick one of my first books that I read from my new genre which is...
 
 
(Click on the image to take you to goodreads)
I loved this book and the rest of this series it's just beautifully written and it tackled some serious issues. I will always be grateful to Simone Elkeles for introducing me to a brilliant new genre. I haven't read many books in this genre so if anyone has some idea's of books that I would like please let me know :)