29 October 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #53

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)
 
 
Currently Reading
 
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
Only just started it but I'm not sure what to think about it yet as things are only just starting to happen so hopefully it will pick up soon.
 
 
Reading Next
 
Butterfly Kisses by Mia Castile
 
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
I actually haven't got this book but I am hoping to have it by the end of the day so I will make sure I start it sometime this week and I for one can't wait to read it.
 
 
So that is what I am planning on reading this week leave me links to your posts and I'll come take a look.