8 October 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #50

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)
 
The Diviners by Libba Bray 
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Review coming soon)
 
 
Currently Reading
 
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
 
I only started this yesterday but I am already hooked although very sad which made me nearly cry so I am hoping that it will be a little happier.
 
The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost
 
This is a very intriguing book looking forward to seeing what is going to happen next.
 
 
Reading Next
 
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
 
Only received this last week but i want to read it as it will be coming out at the end of the week so I need to get a review up soon.
 
 
So that's what I'm planning reading this week, let me know what you're reading.