7 January 2013

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #61

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)
 
 
 
Currently Reading
 
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
Not bad so far but I don't feel as though it's as good as what everyone else has been saying. Hopefully it will pick up as I'm only 100 pages into it.
 
Hollowland by Amanda Hocking
When I first started this I was really enjoying it but then it started to get a bit too repetitive.
 
 
Reading Next
 
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
Persistence of Vision by Liesel K. Hill
 
 
 
So that's what I have read and planning on starting this week let me know or leave links in the comments below of your reading week plan.