28 January 2013

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #64

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)
 
Offside by M.G. Higgins (No review click title for Goodreads)
Dare You To by Katie McGarry (No review until April click title for Goodreads)
 
 
Currently Reading
 
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Not read much yet but what I have read I am enjoying.
 
Last Bitten by Lauren Ash
Liking it so far but again I haven't read much.
 
 
Reading Next
 
Blood Prophecy by Alyxandra Harvey
I was going to start this last week but when The Indigo Spell arrived I changed my mind.
 
All Over You by Emily Snow
This was free on Amazon so I thought I would see if the series is worth getting into.
 
 
So that's what I'm reading this week, let me know in the comments below what your reading or link me up to your post.