21 January 2013

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #63

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)

 
 
Currently Reading
 
Devil's Bargain by Rachel Caine
I'm enjoying this so far but I haven't read much of it as of yet.
 
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
Another book that I'm reading and enjoying.
 
 
Up Next
 
Blood Prophecy by Alyxandra Harvey
Looking forward to reading the last in the series although I will be sad to see it come to an end.
 
Blood and Snow by RaShelle Workman
I found this free on Amazon and it sounds so good I thought I will try and read it this week.
 
 
 
So thats what I'm planning on reading this week let me know (or leave links) in the comments below.