30 September 2011

BOTM #1

It is now the end of September and I have chosen my BOTM .

The choices from what I read this month was:
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  • Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
  • Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens
  • The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
  • Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
And the book of the month goes to...

                                                              
This was a hard choice between two of my 4 stars (no five stars to pick from) I decided on this one because it's a first in the series as the other one was second and compared to the first it wasn't as good which was the reason why I ended up with this book plus I prefer the front cover to the other.
I would definitely recommend anyone to read this book as its different to what is out there and its just as good as the others. It's funny, it has romance in it and it keeps you guessing. Check out my review here.