22 September 2011

Hush Hush

The book covers for this particular series are my all time favourites as they just look stunning especially when you see them all together they just stand out from any other series!
I love the colours that have been used the way in which they are black and white but then just a hint of red gives them the dramatic look that I am sure they where looking for. I love the way that there is a hint of light in each of the books for me it says that there is a light at the end of the tunnel which I hope is correct for Nora and Patch.
I feel that the covers get even better the more that come out as Silence could well be my favourite of the the lot as it has more in the frame than the others which just works. It also looks more dramatic than the other two books. I hope that this book lives up to the cover like the other two have and I am sure it will do!