10 October 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #2

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!







                                                                   Currently Reading

                                                          Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Not sure what I think of this book just yet as I have only read the first chapter but if it goes the way it starts it could be a good read.

Reading Next

Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Sweetly by Jackson Pearce

Another week and another two books I am looking forward to reading as I have been waiting for Sweetly to be released for ages. I am also looking forward to Cinder as it's my first ARC that I will be reading before the publication date!

4 comments:

  1. Omigosh, that cover for Sweetly is so freaky!! I'm interested to see what you think of it :)

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree but I love it and as soon as i read it i will have a review going up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not familiar with your books this week - hope you enjoy them!

    Stop by my It's Monday post if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun that you're reading your first ARC! It's like knowing the secret password for the cool bookish club, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete