18 October 2011

Top 10 Tuesday #3

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday everyone involved in the TTT will make a list of that weeks topic.





        This week's topic is: Top 10 books that I had to have because of the the titles or covers.











  1. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - As soon as I saw this book cover I fell in love with it, I didn't care what the story was about I just had to have it. I am glad the story lived up to the cover. This is one cover I am glad I judged.
  2. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater - As you can tell from my blog I love black and white things and I love to buy things that use the colours too this goes for books as well. Good job it was my kind of book!
  3. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto - This is another beautiful book cover and beautiful story that I love.
  4. Forsaken by Jana Oliver - I loved this cover with what looks like wings around the title and I must admit the texture played a huge role in me buying this book. When I read the book I was glad I bought it.
  5. Dark Angel by Eden Maguire - I love this front cover especially the feather it looks stunning. I still haven't read this book so I don't know if I made a good call on it yet.
  6. Fallen by Lauren Kate - Another book cover that I just fell in love with the moment I saw it.
  7. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - Beautiful book cover and the title had me intrigued I just had to have it.
  8. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr - I just love this cover it's just beautiful.
  9. The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine - I love that each book has a different colour as for the title and the pattern. I actually love the pattern in these books as without them it would have been a boring book cover.
  10. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead - I hated the original book covers for this series but when the last one cam out it was different it was red and black and as soon as I saw it I thought I would have read this series sooner if they started off in this way. I will eventually get this version of the books and get rid of the old one's.

5 comments:

  1. I have never seen that cover for Vampire Academy! I also haven't read them because the girl on the front looks dumb! It's on my TBR, but you're right that cover is much more appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, but I'm such a scaredy-cat that these covers would have made me put them down and leave the bookstore!

    On the other hand, I love quirky book titles. Here's my Top Ten list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that copy of Shiver is prettier than the US copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I love the US cover, this cover of Shiver is amazing. I'm half-tempted to order another copy of the series - with this version of the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful covers! I especially love Fallen and Halo. :)

    ReplyDelete