25 October 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #4

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish in which we plan our reading week!






This week's topic is: Top 10 books that are perfect for reading around Halloween. (I don't read scary books but I have read books that can be creepy or any paranormal book for me would be great Halloween reading)

  1. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce - I have just read this and I did actually think this is a little bit creepy so it's something that should be read around Halloween.
  2. Sookie Stackhouse Series - I haven't read all this series so I can only go on what I have read so far and some of the things that happen are quite creepy and even scary in parts.
  3. Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien - I have chosen this one because of all the monsters that really did creep me out especially after seeing the films.
  4. Dracula by Bram Stoker - I don't actually like this book but when you think of Halloween you think Dracula.
  5. Harry Potter Series - I know this is a children's book but I do think that there is some creepy parts that children shouldn't read.
  6. Generation Dead by Daniel Waters - I haven't read this is a while now so I can't remember much about it but with a title with Generation Dead you just know you have to read it around Halloween.
  7. Ring by Koji Suzuki - Can't remember reading this one but if it is anything like the film this is definitely read on Halloween.
  8. Darkest Powers Series by Kelley Armstrong - Ghost's creep me out which there is some in this series.
  9. Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Definitely not a scary book or even creepy really I just look at this series and think Halloween.
  10. The Morganville Vampire Series - Some scary vampires in this series.

1 comment:

  1. I have Sweetly on my TBR shelf and am glad it has a creep factor to it. Also really want to try Armstrong's Darkest Powers series as I love The Gathering and her writing. Great list!

    ReplyDelete